You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 months ago|
|lush||3 months ago|
|tests||3 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 months ago|
|MANIFEST.in||3 months ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|setup.py||3 months ago|
No bloat, no js, and no bs.
lush is a minimalist blogging platform for the common writer. It is currently in alpha, or beta as basic functionality is still being added (see in progress features and long term goals below).
- lush now lets the user choose between plain text and markdown for posts
- Minimal resource utilization
- a local instance of lush loads in only 72 ms
- only uses html and css for rendering and posts are stored in a slim sqlite db
- Manage the database from the command line with commands to add users, remove users, initialize the data, and more to come
In progress features
Long term goals
- Customized themes
- Federation via the activity pub protocol (maybe)