You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 days ago|
|husky||3 days ago|
|resources||5 months ago|
|scripts||5 months ago|
|.gitattributes||2 months ago|
|AUTHORS||4 months ago|
|COPYING||5 months ago|
|HISTORY||3 days ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
Main changes so far
- Emoji reactions support.
- Removed attachment limits for Pleroma.
- Support for attaching anything on Pleroma.
- Support for changing OAuth application name.
- Markdown support with WYSIWYG editor.
- Support for extended accounts fields, so you can see who is admin or moderator. on your instance.
- Subscribing support to annoy you with incoming notification from every post. (upstreamed to Tusky).
- Support for seen notifications to less annoy you.
- "Reply to" feature that allows to jump to replied status, useful for hellthreading.
- Bigger emojis!.
- "Preview" feature on Pleroma.
Please take a look at Husky doc. to contribute to the project:
- See Contributing to send emails and see the discussion about issues and new stuff in the project.
- See Bug reports to report bugs and see TODOs.
Original tracker with issues is at git.mentality.rip/FWGS/Husky/issues. Issues to fix will be taken from there.